We are pleased to have hosted 22 teachers in the Fulbright Teaching Excellence and Achievement (TEA) Program, September 13 – October 27, 2022. The program focus was on media literacy and included a variety of lectures related to education, as well as field experience in local high schools. Outside the classroom, this group explored all that the Madison area — and beyond — has to offer!
The presence of these Fulbright participants has enriched the UW-Madison campus learning community, and we were incredibly honored to have such a talented and passionate group of scholars here. Thank you, Fulbrighters!
News and Events
The Global Engagement Office hosts and co-hosts events throughout the year. These events include informational sessions and celebrations. We welcome student event suggestions and involvement.
- January 25, 4:30-5:30 pm SoE Study Abroad Programs Fair | Learn more about the six School of Education study abroad programs offered in summer 2023 | Various rooms in the Education Building
- January 27, 4:30-7:00 pm Lunar New Year Celebration | Morgridge Commons, Education Building | RSVP for dinner
- April 24, beginning at noon Global Research Symposium | Wisconsin Idea Room (159), Education Building
- March 21Spring 2023 Art Department Art Faculty ColloquiumProfessor Leslie Smith III5:00 PM, L160 Conrad A. Elvehjem Building
Also offered online
- March 22
- March 22
- March 22March Multicultural KickbackHosted by the Office of Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion and Academic Services6:00 PM, 159 Wisconsin Idea Room, Education Building
- March 23Indigenous Education Speakers' Series: Dr. Noah RomeroDecolonial Underground Pedagogy: Decolonizing Education through Subcultural Learning12:00 PM, Online
- March 24